Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ok background to today- Ship and I met when I spent a year abroad. Exact circumstances remain in contest but that's not the issue. We had a friendship on and off through college and law school. Around last Julyish it was more on than anything. [he went to London and we missed each other like crazy] So ya for a while super tight, like over a year. A lot of people thought we had a weird relationship but people think I am like that [I did go to Marc's wedding, and am still friends with him... (which to me is not weird, but apparently to outsiders it's odd)] Anyway we weren't dating for many reasons #1 being he didn't want to (I..E not ready) but tis ok because in truth probably not meant to be. {if you repeat it often enough you start to believe it right?}
Anyway Bar time comes and of course I am stressed. The night before my first day we go to a movie and eat din. Nice. The bar is three days of hell which I will not get into...
After the Bar he goes to Mexico or someplace on vacation. The week after I go to Europe with a friend, Nach. In the airport were exchanging texts and stuff really nice.
I am away for 10 days. I come back he has a GF, enter Bad D. [In 10 days he managed to be ready to have a relationship and find this girl... I am in disbelief and hurt]
Ya, I know! And he tells me in an IM! [another story not worth disclosing]
So I decide we can't be friends anymore for many which I hope are obvious. But since the Jewish New Year is approaching I decide we need to discuss this. [by the way I have been trying to get in touch with him since this incident to "work it out" to no avail.] Sunday night I was partying with friends [Josh Sh and wife and assorted people] and watching all the premiers, West Wing, Desperate Housewives and of course Grey's Anatomy. And a line comes on that is totally Ship. So I text him.
He answers me TODAY [like 36 hours later]!

But I have been too busy today to really think of it, because our cleaning lady got hit by a car and can't come in and the replacement says our house is too far and too big and she has the flu. Plus the oven is still not installed although there is a rumor it may get done today.

Not to mention I decided to go on a health kick and sign up for 10 personal training sessions at my gym and Cara my gym buddy wants me to run the marathon with her next year so she's hocking me about training...


My mom manages to snag someone else's cleaning lady for a day, so Thursday we may have clean bathrooms.
The oven gets installed but its seriously a comedy freak show.
3 Israeli guys come in and they install it and argue amongst themselves. Did I mention they were 2 hours late, but what's that compared to a week late? My mom says, "There is a huge space under the oven, and what about this piece that's not in?"
The head guy says, "Its ok it doesn't have to go in". I find the place in the instructions where they tell you how to put it in, and head guy again says, "No one does it, don't worry, besides it won't fit"
Meanwhile the grandmother , gaga in who is not a native English speaker is trying to figure out what is going on, really I should charge admission for people to live in my house.
The oven gets installed and we use it. We use it on Bake and can't figure out the 900 settings it comes with such as convection bake, convection broil, probe, rapid pre-heat, dehydrate? But there is a book which I am sure my mom will make me memorize.

Tuesday's are step class night in Whitestone with Cara the gym friend [we met at double step class a while back and try and work out together, she's a teacher]. She calls it weirdness with Trinity which I find catchy.
After step I come home, shower, eat and go to see a movie with PM. I know I know, but Tuesday's were special and I need to keep busy and my mind occupied because I tend to do depressed Text message or email.
We see Flightplan, which by the way Good movie, I would recommend it and when you have all seen it we can discuss.

I have yet to respond to Ship's text...

Tomorrow I am going to a party with Nach and Marylou and I have taco night in the heights if I so desire so I should be ok. Plus now I get to cook in my own oven!

Sweet dreams... and post comments (but be nice I'm new) :-)

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the starring role!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home