Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Curly Tip DradelzRock

That's my street name. Love Sensei says I must have street name to have a blog..
Love Sensei (12:51:00 AM): it has meaning
Love Sensei (12:51:19 AM): curly for your flowing locks
Love Sensei (12:51:37 AM): dradel(z) for the heritage
Love Sensei (12:51:51 AM): rock for the music?lifestyle thing
Love Sensei (12:52:07 AM): tip is misnomer
Love Sensei (12:52:25 AM): a play on words to describe your top heaviness
Love Sensei (12:52:31 AM): in a good way

Thanks PHT. (Sometimes I get scared thinking he is a father... but his kid is adorable.)

This is Andrew and his Mommy hates Andy so it's Drew and he who shall not be named gave him his tribal name of Drewyseph, and we like.

Good Morning.. and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home