Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday=Date Night

My old next door neighbor, who has known me since I was 5 magically has a cousin who is 27... so she sets us up.
He gets lost on the way to my house, which is par for the course when one relies on the GPS or Mapquest/Yahoo map directions, but he finds me eventually.
I thought we were going to get a bite to eat but instead we go to a lounge in a hotel near by. Which is fine. We spoke for like an hour and a half. He may have invited my to an event in the future but I am not sure:

Him: "I got invited to a Johnny Walker tasting party"
Me: "Wow, sounds cool, how'd you swing that"
Him: 'I think I may have filled out something online"
Me: "Are you going alone or with a bunch of friends?"
Him: "I can bring one guest so I am going with my brother, I think he'll appreciate it"
him: "You know what I get a lot of them, maybe I can take you to the next one?"
Me: "Sure, but I don't really drink whiskey, so you'll have to teach me"
Him: "Not a problem"

We ended it with have a good weekend. Nothing special. I guess I just sit back and wait for the call?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home