Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

As promised

So I promised you a post about David. Now I have since been on several dates with him, and um none with Jack. Although he did email me, text me and call me several times.. I think we are destined for friendship.
But I am not one to go back on her word, a quick synopsis:

David and I apparently went to the same college. Now this is a stretch since I went to an all woman's college and he went to an all male college, but in theory they were the same University. Now for reasons I wish to not discuss, I spent some time on the men's campus. He saw me around, but didn't do anything.
Now a few years ago, a mutual friend that went to school with me in Israel and him from High School decided we should go out. I was OK with it, he declined.
Fast forward to about a year ago. Someone calls my mom and says they have a guy for me, its David. Can they set me up, I reply in two parts, a) No, I dating someone (BC/BF) and b) are you sure you got this right, because it was already suggested and he said no.
Now the X and I break up... and I get a call... he knows you broke up, do you want to go out? Once again, I think my mom has totally got the message wrong, so I clarify to make sure he wants to go out.. he does. In between I go to Florida on vacation and get sick.. eventually we go out... Its nice... nothing special but not awful. I decide to try again, what have I got to lose?
Long story short... many weeks later I made the right choice, it def got better with time..

So that's the cliff notes...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home