Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Breaking the Seal

So I went on a date… let me just say, it is not like riding a bike.
You do forget… it doesn’t just come back to you.

On the ice cream scale it was Choc-Chip, Vanilla with some interesting tasty bits.
Not to say he is vanilla. But the date was good, just not anything extra special.

We went out to eat. At a nice place. He was very nice/cute and the conversation was not bad. But I don’t know…

I will prob go again if he wants to, for several reasons:
a) Why not?
b) It wasn’t bad
c) Maybe he was shy/nervous
d) Maybe it was me!!! *** Most probable.

Why do I think it was me? For all the reason aforementioned in this lovely Blog. Plus a few more.
I was myself. Not that myself is bad at all. But myself just coming out of a long serious relationship is not what I should be on a date with a new person. I.e. very opinionated and talkative and comfortable, yet nervous. All in all it made for a very weird inaccurate version of me, which frankly is probably not something that men find attractive.

The problem? I had been some what normal, I probably would not have botched it and be going all girly analytical now…
Yeah I need some serious help, other than Dans suggestions of moving to the UWS (Which if someone wants to sponsor I would not be against.. but the $ isn’t there now) any other ideas?

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another suggestion would be to start coming out to birthday parties at bars in the city - even if you (gasp) don't know the person!

You will be at the "Brain Party," I presume, correct?

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Lans said...

twas not invited this year... but I would go, I also have no problem going places where I dont someone, so long as I am invited and not a crasher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home