Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sloppy Seconds and the Pickle Jar

I spent the weekend in the Wood. With the girls. It was great. We laughed, we talked it was all GREAT!

So we have been friends for almost 13 years. It’s amazing. We have been through a lot and a shared so much, including guys.

So of course we were chatting about men and Nacho and I were discussing this one guy that we both dated. I went out with him first, a one date wonder for me, and she went out with him a few times. He really liked her and treated her much better than he treated me. So I told her I ‘loosened the jar” for her. And she understood what I meant!!!
That’s what I mean about friends.

I mean when Marylou says Skatieight, and no one knows what it means, time for some new friends! (You know I love you!)

Anywayz, sat night we went to see Bobby, and deciding on that was an event all its own. Then we went to pizza, of course. The same things we used to do in High School, we still do now.

Anyway, Josh’s parents came in.
I was sitting with my back to the doors, and Marylou goes, “Should I tell you or not tell you that Josh’s parents just walked in” No tell me, this is good info. Josh and I have not seen each other since the break up, but I don’t think it will be weird. We were friends before and we will be friends afterward. I am sure I will be seeing him at some point soon bc Benj got engaged!!!!!
So the parents walk in, and don’t even want to say hi to Marylou, because she is sitting with me, can you believe it? Well she says hi, I turn around and I say hi. I get a stilted hello from the dad, and barely a nod from the mom. I can only imagine what they said to Josh when they got home. But the whole time I felt like I was getting death stares, and this was corroborated by my table mates. Of course I wanted to leave, but we were waiting for Shan, who had some drama occur while she was out walking her dog. [are you surprised? She’s one of my closest friends]

I didn’t want to write this at first, because he reads the blog, but I also cant keep not writing things. So I bit the bullet and took the plunge. But it wasn’t too bad. Besides its only what I felt, it could be totally off base right?

In the works is a meeting with Adam that we have been trying to set up for a while, but life keeps getting in the way, you know what I mean? Stay tuned for more info on that. [IT IS NOT A DATE, I am enjoying singledom and will continue to do so for quite some time]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home