Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

CONGRATS TO MY CUZ JULIA,
AND DAN (SEE HIS BLOG -->)
THEY PASSED THE NY BAR!!!!

Congrats to everyone else who passed the July 2006 exam too.

Trust me, I know the relief you feel at being able to exhale, eat and sleep like a somewhat normal person again!

Now go celebrate! You deserve it.

See you in court ;-)

I will be back to real posting soon... still recovering and gathering my thoughts...

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I better post this now, before I get so drunk I don't remember my own name ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home