Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Today I saw the cutest thing.
A little old lady driving a two toned VWBeetle. It was adorable. Prob the only thing that would have made it Uber cute would have been a vanity plate of some kind. But anyway it made me smile, which this week has not been easy.

Its not that I have been having a bad week. Its just been a blah week. Hence the lack of posts.

I mean things are happening around me... but nothing specifically to me..

Like we have mold/water problem in our basement. There were mushrooms growing down there, (not the good kinds) and mold, and water. So we had to get it fixed.
Turns out.. Poisonous. Not to bad, but not good to breathe either.
So we had some contractors come and basically tear up our nice basement. [I had some good parties there in my day].

Then, the electricity, only in my room and the computer room goes crazy. Certain outlets and light switches work at certain times. So that makes for a fun time as well.

Bored yet?

Well if not this should give you a great cat nap. I have what should be the last dress fitting tonight with Gay Ray.. pray for me and my ugly purple dress.
Oh yeah.. I know some of the links aren’t working.. I am working on that, but going into the template is like brain surgery. I have to read up on it and then work in slow deliberate movements so as not to disturb anything else…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home