Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What I did on my Xmas vacation*















The wedding is coming up soon,(um T -3 days?) so little bro and I ventured to that part of town and helped other brother build some furniture. Little bro and I built this lovely "media center" while other bro put together 1 1/2 dressers.

It may not look like much, but it took a long time. Any idea how hard it is to install a drawer? Even an IKEA one? [Which Ray affectionately refers to as the Nazi box] then there were hinges for the doors!!!!



** The original title of this post, as dictated by Dan was "My friends are boring" but I decided against that and outing them, because to me they are not boring. We just have different ideas of fun.

After building these monstrosities, pretty much all day I was in no mood for a party, let alone three as Dan et al wanted me to attend, no matter how many new people would be there. Sorry.. maybe next time? So I went to camp Shpahyer and watched some Xmas movies. It was nice to have the campers all together again.

Good times...

Sho, sorry I ditched you, G-ma came in and we had family dinner to honor her arrival.

Not sure if I will post again pre-wedding, but I hope to post festivities (which in our esteemed religion last 7 days!!!!)

So if not, Happy 2007!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when you discuss why you spent much time on the men's campus. Good times, aside for the 7am bagel runs. Love ya lans! Mazal tov to your brother. Send me pics! I'll call u when i get back.

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Lans said...

Yeah, I miss college. Ray, I will IYH try and call you.. I know 6:30. Let me know if there are any "plane developments"

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Dude, shoulda called me. I am gnarly at setting up that shtuff. That and installing cable illegally. I rule. I am sooo white trash.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Well do you at least have a good New Years story?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home