Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, January 12, 2007

10 + Day Recap

Its unbelievable how fast life can be sometimes.

I will now attempt to blog about everything since my leave of absence.

Wed Dec 27th:

After work I went to get my nails done. I went to my moms place because I had to get a French (light pink with a white line on top, no idea why they call it this) manicure. And frankly, my place is not skilled enough, and why shouldn’t I let my mom pay?

So after this type of polish it renders one pretty much unusable, since it is way prone to chippage.

So I did it (P.S- My moms place is not as friendly as I think mine is) and when I got home, I pretty much did nothing. Which was ok because I had to wake up bright and early to get ready for….

THE WEDDING!!!!

Thursday Dec 28th:

Yes, the day has finally come…

This will be a short one until I can get into details at a later date.

I woke up at 8, because I had to be at the hair place at 9 to get my hair done. It took 2.5 hours!!! But I like how it came out… here are some before, during and after pics:

My mom also got her hair done... I have a great after:

G-ma didnt get her hair done... I mean she did, but nothing I took a pic of. Sorry.

Anyway, after we had to go home, and get everything together for the cars and then head over to the hall.

We were having our makeup done there...



1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Dan said...

For some strange reason, my browser isn't displaying the remaining 8+ days of recap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home