Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Long and Short of it

So The wedding was amazing and beautiful.
Some minor activities to note (I lost the ketubah briefly, and oh yeah, I fainted at the ceremony, and then the limo never showed at the end) but all in all an amazing party.
Here are some pics of the flowers:




































They also had a cake:




Nice right?

After the wedding, there are 7 days of parties. In between which I had, 1 birthday party, and 2 engagement parties. I am sure there were more things, I remember not sleeping a lot... so please tell if I forgot anything.

Not to mention that I lost my job and lost the volleyball championship and began dating...

So its been crazy.

My days have been spent looking for a job and trying not to mess up a new relationship.

I have been on a few interviews. No offers and nothing terribly exciting. At this point I just want a job and normal life..

I hope to start that by blogging again.

Hope all is well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home