Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Gym + raccoon

I ran out of the house after the holiday ended, (for those of you not of the tribe, Rosh Hashana, where we beg for forgiveness and eat till we cant close our skirts) to go to the gym. I did my thing and when I was ready to leave, there was an "Animal situation" and I couldn't leave the gym. I got LOCKED IN THE GYM. There was this rabid raccoon outside the exit/entrance and they called the police and no one was allowed out. Finally a rescue truck came and we were allowed out of the side entrance. So I did the only thing I could do, I worked out more...

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats crazy...but i'm a bit jealous. I totally would have rather gone to the gym than sit in a car for a couple hours.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Lans said...

you got a ride back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home