Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Lost and Found

On the train today the woman in the seat across from me was looking for her contact. Now this must be the weirdest and hardest thing to lose.
I do not wear contacts so I am not proficient in their use or terms, but I can not imagine how something falls out of your eye.
I mean our eyeballs stay in there pretty good.
Then in theory you wear contacts to correct your vision.
Meaning, when you are not wearing, your sight is impaired.
Well, following this logic, once your contact has “left” your eye, how the hell are you supposed to be able to see to find it again?

In truth the whole contact thing baffles me. Maybe I can get the BF to make the switch and teach me.

Besides I always wanted to wear the colored ones to change my eyes to Brown. Yeah I’m weird, but you should have realized that by now.

Happy Thursday!!!

And…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NACHO!!!

Maybe she will grace us with a b-day post?

Me her and shan are going to sushi and a movie to celebrate, yeah we know how to PART-A!

P.S- No idea if she found the contact, I think she gave up.

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't change your eye color cause then I would have to think of a new nickname for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home