Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I played hookey today from work.
I wasn't really sick, but I needed a day off to get my stuff together.
So I called in sick.
Besides I didn't have court and those days are few and far between so I used it to my advantage.
I cleaned up my room, did some filling, paid some bills and took a nap.
Plus I finally organized my recipes.
We collect them from the times and other sources and they were beginning to become unmanageable.

Then I had errands to run.
Library, photo store, staples, mall etc..
And I still forgot to get toothpaste! No worries, I wasn't out, just low ;-)

I had fun though. Hung out with Nacho, which was great.

A good day, and nice, I wish there were more hours for sleep.

Off to bed.
Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home