Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Maybe Fat people shouldn’t….

I am in no way anti-fat people. What I do hate is people without common courtesy.
I was at D&D during lunch to try and get my caffeine fix. It was mostly full but there was one spot left. As I was turning into it, I saw that I could not go all the way to the front of the spot because the car door to the right way ajar.
So I honked, figuring someone was in the car and they just didn’t close the door.. (I am guilty of this sometimes)
NOT THE CASE!
There was no one in the car and the door was just open. Part of me wanted someone to steal it, but truthfully it was a hunk-o-junk.
Thankfully, someone else just left a spot so I got to park and go inside.
While inside I was watching the offending vehicle, and lo and behold it was a fat person. I say person, because I could not discern the sex based on outfit/body or face. How sad?
They had a ton of food!

So I am annoyed because they didn’t have the common courtesy to close their car door.

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger SusQHB said...

Maybe the dude was just a retard. I've seen plenty of retarded skinny people doing stupid stuff like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home