Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, April 28, 2006

I heart Zappos.com- a logic lesson.

I love shoes (X). I have small feet.(Y)= P
Therefore, I purchase shoes online. =Q


I am female (Z) + Q
Therefore, I purchase shoes MANY shoes online. =M


I purchased 7 pairs of shoes from two different places with the last week, online.
I got the shoes, no problem. Turns out for many reasons I did not keep most of them. Return to store #1 went smoothly.
#2 Is to Zappos.
Yesterday, at work, I wore a pair for the first time, and they broke.
So I called.
They were nice. They were going to give me free shipping and send me a new pair. This is when segment P becomes a problem. They no longer had what I desired in my size, but they had something for my mom in her size. (this morning she had commented on my shoes and made a request) After a second, literally, on hold, they come back and told me to keep my shoes and they will send me the others for free, and if I chose to fix them, I may be able to get them to pay for the repairs, it depends. Even if they don’t. FREE SHOES!!! What more could a girl ask for? ;-)

Let me say again: FREE SHOES!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home