Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Everything Bagels

I like everything bagels. They taste good and I like that they have the crunch of all the stuff on top. [side note, I also like, poppy, salt ,garlic and onion bagels, but oddly not sesame, although sesame seeds are on everything bagels... Something to ponder] But I don't like when the little things get stuck in my teeth.

So I have a proposal.

Lets make everything cream cheese. You can put in on a plain bagel and get the same taste and texture as if you were having an everything bagel with cream cheese, but the little things wont get stuck in your front teeth.

Any takers?

Now I am hungry..

Oh and I spilled diet coke on the carpet in my office which is like abeigey/taupe and spent 20 min cleaning it up, and its still not clean and I am sure bc of the sugar things will be crawling all over it tomorrow. Not, Happy.


Lastly, our fridge got fixed!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all know that you're adept in the kitchen. Would you ever consider creating this cream cheese that you speak of?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lans said...

I leave the cream cheese to the Philly people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home