Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What a Day!

So Sheila called me at work today.
She had her character interview today up in Albany. They do it differently up there, [ding?] they interview and get sworn in on the same day. So she is now fully admitted in NY and CT!
I am so happy for her.
She also has a second interview somewhere tomorrow, so good luck!
Cant wait to post about it.

I am going to try and call the character people today, I need my interview, this is killing me!!!!
I am stressing about this and my $ situation with loans etc... Way too much, I need a vacation :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home