Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, March 20, 2006

To do List

Tis tax season and while we make the effort to go out, there is inevitably this list of things “we should do someday”. So in taking his great advice I am writing down the list, and I will probably add to it as I remember more. Please suggestions/comments welcome.
And so it goes: (in no particular order)

  • Planetarium
  • Aquarium
  • Tennis/other sports
  • Cold Stone Creamery
  • Watch me do trapeze school
  • Go carting
  • Bistro Grill
  • Prime grill (we liked it)
  • Frisbee
  • Learn to crack eggs
  • Coney Island
  • Vegas
  • Beach/Jersey Shore (even though I hate sand)
  • Mini golf
  • Paintball
  • Zoo
  • Auto Show
  • ice skating

Obviously some of these are more likely than others to occur…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home