Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Slavery?

SoI told you my friends DD and Ari had a baby.
Well turns out the kid is almost a month old! Oh the time flies.
So how do I know this?
(Partly becuase I am a great friend who tries to remember b-days) But really its becuase when the oldest born son is a momth old there is a little ceremony that takes place. (or is it just an excuse for our people to eat?)
Basically, when the kid is born he really belongs to the Priests, so when he is a month old the parents have to either give him to them or buy him back for a few gold/silver coins.
Yeah its weird to me too, but hey its free food :-)

They had chinese, which always makes me feel hungry 1/2 hour laters. So I stuffed myself with the only other chaquita present, Abby.

Bonus- the two guys Ari set me up with were also there, one with his new Fiance! [ya, no one told me]

Afterwards I visited the BF, bc frankly tax season sucks....
Then went home and crashed.

Tonight I have volleyball and I am going to try and get in some running before I hope at least 4.5 miles. Wish me luck..
GO SPIKED PUNCH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home