Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Moans

You know its going to be a bad week** when…
- Your new car isn’t going to be ready
- You find out you need to pick it up…. IN BROOKLYN
- The insurance co wont insure you, because they say you don’t exist
- You spill coffee on your new boots
- And on your coat
- The highlight of the day is that your boss got you a new chair

Is it Friday?

**I have to add the disclaimer that at least I am not an Accountant and tis not tax season. I do not envy the BF and Dov and all other tax professionals. My deepest sympathies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home