Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

W is for Weekend Update

Twas Benjy’s actual b-day (see Trembalnt 2005 recap) Sunday. So we headed out to AC, two cars full and did it up right. And by right I mean met in the city, at Benjy’s apt, had some pizza. Or a ton of pizza if you are 5”1 like me and wouldn’t beat Marylou in a fight, according to your BF. Then finally got on the road and gambled. Then met up at Strabucks for b-day cake. (Entemans marshmallow iced devil foods with icing that said” Happy Birtday Benjy”, because I can’t spell) Gambled more and finally left.
I didn’t get my wish of Breakfast bagels, but we were super exhausted.
Got home around 8:00am on super bowl Sunday. Slept till 11;30. Then studied till like 4:00pm.
Went to the Shpayhers as per the Sunday tradition and watched the game. I really didn’t care who was playing,. Since my football loyalties are, in order: Giants, 49ers, Miami, Jets, Packers, Patriots. [The reasons are an entry all to themselves]. But I did have a b ox in a pool And I had good numbers, but the game sucked.
The commercials were great. Favorite of the night, Magic Fridge by Budweiser. Yours?
Went home in the middle of the 3rd quarter to make sure I saw Greys in bed. Made in time to watch the last 7 excruciatingly painful minutes. And Grey’s, with according to the BF, “The best opening of a show ever” if you didn’t see it, find it to watch. Three women, in a shower, with sponges and lather….

Monday night I hung with Nacho in the city since one of our teachers from our year in Israel was in and speaking. She didn’t remember us, which truly made us feel old.

Last night I hanged with the BF. And today I don’t feel well. But once again the boss isn’t here, so you get my rambling. I can get used to this.

I have volleyball Thursday night and the BF says he wants to watch, I hope I don’t choke and lose it for my team. GO SPIKED PUNCH!

Tonight Benjy and I are taking one of them driving courses that reduce insurance and your points. I am sure this will be an exciting evening., if I can last till then.

Looking for drugs, my prescription ran out and the Dr has not been answering her phone for two days….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home