Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Do they cancel each other out?

So when I am not doing mindless data entry of peoples names and claims that I can not pronounce, or read I ponder strange things.

Such as, Caffe Latte or Cappucino. So basically they are both espresso with steamed milk. The difference being a cappucino has foam also. Which is just a different kind of steamed milk. Anyway, espresso=mucho caffeine. Warm milk=sleeping pill. So do they cancel each other out? I seriously didn't get my Latte this morning (grande,triple, non-fat, extra foam, sugar free vanilla, for those who wish to treat me one day... But sometimes I do half caf or extra hot also.. Depends on my mood) because I needed to stay awake (I have not been getting much sleep, I woke up at 4:50 for a trainer apt today, and the night before I went to bed at 2:30am, and wake up is normally 6:30) and I thought the warm milk would put me to sleep, so I got tea, which supposedly has like 100 times more caffeine than coffee does.

I am still tired and miss my naps... but I do like my job, and I know it will get better once I am admitted...

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do you become officially admitted? Is it like a fun ceremony, or do they just send you something in the mail?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Lans said...

No its a "fun ceremony" and it only happens after an interview, which has yet to be scheduled for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home