Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Memory Loss

I am slowly losing memory.

First it was my digital camera, so I purchased several new memory cards...
Then it was the ipod, so I learned how to keep things on the computer but not necessarily put them on the ipod.
Then it was the computer itself, so I purchased an external hard drive (I just need to learn how to hook it up and work it)
And finally its my actual brain. I forget little things, what I have to do, and what I am going to say as I am saying it!
I don't know what to do, but its getting really annoying...

Suggestions? [if you do remind me what I asked for suggestions for, because I may forget ;-)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home