Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First Day of Work

So I started my new job today. I work on the Island for a small Personal Injury law firm. I know I am going to learn a lot and the people there are really nice. But since it was my first day I really don't have that much to do so I was bored. Plus my desk in the Dungeon, oops I mean basement. Also they have a dog. And she's nice but I hate when she licks me, I am going to need a lot of hand sanitizer.

I did learn some valuable things I would like to share. In the event you are in an accident of any kind; slip and fall, car, premises etc... Please please please submit your no fault insurance paperwork no later than 30 days to the insurance co or else you will not be qualified to have them pay for anything! Good tip no?

I wish I had some fun stories but as of now I don't. I do know that none of our clients has a normal sounding name so i am sure there are bound to be tons of stories in the future.

Good news, I didn't get lost on the way home!

Working girl signing off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home