Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why me?

I am sick. Again.
How does this happen to me? I used to never get sick. Ever. Now its like I am in a permanent state of unwellness (is that a word?)
I am not going to the Dr, because I was just there, or at least it feels like I was just there, and I am so never taking that medicine again.
Right now I have no daytime meds, so I take whatever is around and nothing is really working. Nighttime is Nyquill time, and its doing well. I hope to be better by the weekend.
I think I am getting better, but then as the day goes on, I am not so sure. I slept till 9:30 this morning then took a nap from 12:30-5. And I plan on going to sleep shortly. Hopefully I can beat this thing.
Wish me luck.
Did I mention I am totally wining the tea and tissue game? Ya, no contest here.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwww, i totally knowthe feeling! feel better lans!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home