Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Day off

Today is our day off. So I am running errands and then I have Chanukah Happy Hour with Sho and co, then I eat din with the girls and see a movie...

That was what was supposed to happen.
Turns out, the bed bath and beyond I wanted to go to closed and then the girls got tired and we didn't do the movie. But I got to give them all gifts and see Sho and Ray, so its all good.

I also forgot to mention that Nach's sister got engaged before I left for Canada. It's all very exciting and I saw Shan's house for the first time, and did I mention Ship went to Florida, I think to speak to Bad D's parents but I don't care. Just updating.

Tonight I have a Party at Bro's (not my real bro) and I am not sure who is going other than Marc and his wife. So I hope its fun. Also still up in the air re: new years so if you have any suggestions let me know.

I think I am done for now. I will let you know how the party turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home