Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Solo, Oh No!

Wednesday night, the family, which for those of you just joining us is, Me, Mom, Dad, Bro, Other Bro, Kimmy and the BF, went out to din to celebrate my passing the bar, and Kimmy getting into dental school and actually making a decision, I beleive we have decided on Columbia, can you believe I will know someone in Columbia Grad school (other than Sho, who we are way proud of, even thought she be going to rope some cow). Yes it took us a month to schedule this, since we are so busy. Actually my bro had a paper to write that night and I don't think he slept much. Anyway, I always wanted to go to Solo, bc I am foodie and love weird interesting food, and its hard to find that in Kosher. Well I have to say I really didn't like it at all. I mean I liked Shallots back in the day but between, service, and food quality and ingenuity it just wasn't worth it at all. And it is very rare that I say that. I should have to prime grill. (Yes I am a female who loves steak) But I liked being with the family. [As the BF said, "You guys are like your own little comedy troupe"

Last night, I took to the BF out for din to celebrate his last day of work and his beginning a new job. He is truly amazing, in the span of 1 week, he scored 5 amazing interviews, and got 5 offers, and even had a slight bidding war going for his services. He totally deserved some good food. Then we visit the Benj at his new digs. Which are cool. Gave him the bonsai, which I am sure is dead by now... and then braved the weather to drive home.

We dealt with some last minute ski trip stuff, but I am happy to say that I think it will go great and I am really looking forward to it, other than the fact that I can not afford it. (I assumed [I guess the saying is correct] that I would have a job by now..)

Packing, cleaning, errands, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home