Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, December 09, 2005

BON JOVI!!!

So yes the time had come. The Bon Jovi concert was upon us. I was going with Nacho, Josh Sh, and his friend Michael. We were meeting, Marylou, her sis, her friend and Arielle. This was the plan. The concert was at 7:30. Nacho had sold my other two tkts to her friend. So we were going to meet at 7. Josh and his friend took the train to me, and we went together to the concert. We got there early and hung out in the car, bc it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cold. It turns out the girls were late. Which I have to admit pissed me off. So I vented to the BF he was great. His sis was the concert too, but I never saw her, maybe she was making out with the band ;-)?
Finally we went in... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!
Seriously a great concert.
I mean 15,000 people singing Livin on a Prayer.. it was unbelievable! I even bought a shirt. Which Josh Sh says he never thought I would have purchased. (See pic of shirt below)
Anyway our seats weren't the best and not the worst. At one point Jon, as in Jon Bon Jovi, like stood on a platform and it was on our side so that was great.
Then he walked through crowds and was like hugging people and stuff. It was sweet, it was a slow song, and I cant tell which one now, but roses were involved. So he like danced with this girl and hugged her, so Josh Sh said, "That women will now never be satisfied by a regular man" it was funny, but true. However sexy Mr. Jovi is, he isn't that great of a dancer. Which is ok, bc I mean he's Bon Jovi. They were amazing. I could gush all night.. But I will spare you.
So here are some pics. Sorry they aren't better. I will try and get some from Marylou to post. She had better seats.

Some pics. I hope they convey how amazing it was!!!

Back of Shirt Front of Shirt



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home