Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Folding

You can tell a lot about the evolution of man based on what we fold and what do not.
Ever see that commercial where the kid and dad are eating a peanut butter sandwich and the dad folds it over and the kid does the same? Well today I found myself folding my sandwich. Now if that's not great advertising I don't know what is. I have never done this before. (its possible my being sick has made me a little human deprived and too much on TV) I always make my sandwich with a top.

Next, people don't fold pizza anymore. Remember when you used to get a slice and fold it in half to eat it? Well now, people either hold it out with both hands or, ala seinfeld, use a fork and a knife!

Underwear. Yes people are very particular about how their briefs are folded. Heck, I know those who send them out, or even press them. What does it say about us as a people if we iron and fold our underwear???

I don't even want to get into socks! Forget balling them up like grandma used to, no no, that will ruin the elastic. They get folded, and yes the same people who iron their underwear also iron their socks. I know I know, these people should be shipped off somewhere to live amongst themselves (NJ?) but alas, they live among us!

So if you or someone you love is one of these people, please seek help. Or the rest of us will suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home