Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Surprise Me

Since I have been a little sick recently, BF decided to play it low key and surprise me with our plans tonight. I don't usually like surprises, but I kinda trust him, so It was totally cool. Also I was sick and on drugs so I was just happy to not have to think. I like not thinking. So if you are reading this, plan away my friend. Just tell me what to wear and when to be ready..
The original plan, pre-sick was City things. Tree lighting, pottery, windows etc.. But I was totally not up for it.
Instead, he picked me up, and we did something I have always wanted to do.. BUILD A BEAR!
He is this cute little soft thing. We named him Stud Bear and he has cute little grey boxer briefs. They didn't have a wife beater or we would have given him one too. He is 15 inches and 12 ounces. Did I mention cuddly and soft? I was soooooooooo excited, in fact I still am! Then we ate and came home. It was so chill and nice. Probably one of the best dates I have ever been on :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home