Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Classified

I need your help.
So of course after the BC had "the" convo with Other D, she bailed on the ski trip. To be expected, although now it puts us all in a bind.
See I need a female roommate.
So if you or someone you know enjoys skiing and or snowboarding and wishes to bunk with me for 4 days I would greatly appreciate it. It's Dec 18-22. In Canada, great skiing and if I do say so myself great company. Its always a good time and a trip to remember.
Thanks for your help...
Looking forward to fresh powder!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is other D?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Lans said...

Read Ultimate Female Sin entry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home