Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Coming out Party

Seeing as how yesterday I was totally out of it. I think there is much catching up to be done.

After the news registered, I went to meet with Sheila and my Drewy, isn't he the cutest???



He's so smart! He already uses IM!

Halloween... lil pumpkin Andrew.

Ooo Sponge BOB!

We had planned to go out to lunch on Thursday no matter what, in sadness and in happiness. Thank the good lord we were both happy.
Afterward, since we were a hop skip and a jump from our old stomping grounds, school, I figured we should go and visit. Besides I needed to update my resume and wanted to know what the correct way was.
So we went and visited with people. Not much has changed, yet it all feels so different, is that weird?
After we went our separate ways.
I got home and got ready for Volleyball, but I had a surprise in store for me!
The BF's parents sent me flowers with a balloon. It was so nice, and so unexpected. It kinda wierded me out a little, but I will get over it. I sent them a proper thank you card back in the mail. Since they remind me of the TV family, the Cleavers. Its uncanny!

Volleyball wasn't a game it was a clinic designed to make us better as a team. I don't know that it really helped, there were 5 of us. I learned a little, but nothing to help us as a team. We will find out Tuesday if it did any good, maybe we can win one game this season ;-)

I met with Ray for a celebratory schwarma (turkey meat roasted and put into bread with lots of fixings) I was totally craving it for so long.
Then it was back home bc My BC was coming over, we were going to watch Howie on Letterman [I know I am dude :-)] He brought me the sweetest gift, literally. This three bowl platter of chocolate. Now if I eat all that I will not be able to move or fit into clothing! But it was so nice of him. See this is why I keep him around...

Its been crazy for the both of us lately, mainly bc I have not been a pleasure to be around waiting for my scores. Last night he told me I actually look relaxed. So we decided we need to get out and do fun stuff. He was invited to a birthday party for someone, I happen to know her (I think we are not friends, but not enemies, any good word?) and he rsvp'ed +1, which I have to admit felt nice. He calls it our coming out party, bc some of our friends aren't really in the light about our situation. Shippy was supposed to be there( with Bad D), but he is away for the weekend. And I am actually grateful, I did not want to have to deal with that. Now I can really relax and have fun and maybe be normal... Wait who am I kidding?

Looking forward to real life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home