Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Am I wrong?

Relationship are not just about the physical intimacy, or who pays for what. They are something more. Something not quantifiable and hard to put into words. It’s a feeling, and on some levels an image.
Examples- lets say one is involved in a monogamous relationship with another person, I am not saying be joined at the hip. G-d knows every magazine out there spouts the idea that women need to be independent. Not to lose friends, habits or interests. So I am not saying that. But just like there are etiquette rules in life I think there are relationship rules as well. For instance, while on the phone with the significant other and call waiting occurs, unless it’s an emergency I think it’s generally inappropriate to switch, unless there is a discussion. [this is probably true with all humans as well]

Is it just me, or is part of a relationship sharing the little things of the day? Not necessarily a play by play throughout the day, I know some people have jobs, but maybe at the end of the day. It’s nice to know there is that to come back to, stress relief and winding down. Someone who cares.

It’s all about priorities and shifting. Maybe the significant other should be your first or second priority and not just something you get around to eventually?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home