Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Mohegan Sun

The BC, Benj and I went to Mohegan Sun last night in celebration of the BC's raise. I made out great (almost paid for my ski trip!) BC did ok but poor benjy.. at least he's employed. It would have been sad if I lost $ I didn't even have.

I got like 3 hrs of sleep so I think I am going to nap and watch some football before I head to camp Shpayher. I am having a hard time with today's game bc its the Niners vs the Giants, I will smile and cry, but it'll be a good game for me. We are rooting for the Chargers and the Jaguars because of the BC'S pool. If he wins he pays for the ski trip and I am sure I will reap some other sort of benefit.

But I did want to mention CARA who is running the NYC marathon today..
GO CARA!!!
I cant believe her, I ran five miles last Sunday I was feeling it till Wed. My goal is to run the 2006 if I get the lottery if not I am totally doing Road Runners for 2007 and I think Adam wants to join....

Enjoy Sunday!

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you win at Craps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home