Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My top 10

A while ago, my BC in that special way he has sent me a top 10 list. I decided to counter with a top ten of my own since he deserved an answer, and here it is:

From the home office in Wahoo Nebraska:

10. Blue is my favorite color, it is the color most often found in my wardrobe.

9. Sushi and Taboo, the best combination? I think there is a better one out there waiting to be discovered.

8. No complaints have yet been registered.

7. Because of my knee, I can only engage in low impact activities.

6. I have redeemed myself by offering my wet vac water pump during the flood, and the salad recipes.

5. You get to do my taxes.

4. Four is my favorite Number.

3. Booker would be proud.

2. Spring Training for baseball.

And Number one...

1. Koobideh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home