Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Dr McDreamy

I had the aforementioned Dr's appointment today. It was for my knee.
So the Dr comes in and he is soooooooooooooo good looking. He asks me how to pronounce my name, and instead all I can do is repeat his name, he laughs, I get over it and we get down to business.

Turns out I need an MRI because I may have torn some stuff inside my knee, and guess what the preferred treatment is? PT? No no, SURGERY! Yeah, I'm not a fan so I took my MRI prescription and I guess I may have turned white at the mention of Surgery (or it could have been the detailed pictures and description he gave me- they drill two holes on either side of my knee and put a scalpel/laser in one and a camera in the other and scrape away the bad cartilage) because I got a PT prescription as well. Too bad My Dr Mcdreamy doesn't do the PT, but thank g-d I put on makeup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home