Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Scene

I survived another year of the Scene. Aka 77th-116th between Columbus and CPW.
It wasn't my best year, and not my worst. It was ok.
Monday night I made the meal at Benjy's. It was nice. I got to meet the other D. I really like her! Who knows what the story is with her and my Bean Counter. But I know it's making me think things... Then, we went to a party [Me, Marylou, Other D, her roomie, Moshe and Stein], where we were the oldest people. My campers were saying hi to me, and then they broke out the Beer funnel. So we went to the "old people" room and hung out. True we could have done it at Benjy's but Marylou wanted to go to talk to Sara. It wasn't bad.
We drank some, played with the air mattresses, and no my heels did not make a hole, talked and eventually left.
Tuesday morning I saw Bad D. She said hi first. It was weird because I have no desire to be friends with her, yet I really wanted to ask how Ship was. I didn't.
We had lunch at the JC gym , pretty much bc we were too lazy to find a place to eat. It wasn't that bad. I saw Adam. Still cute as ever. Still don't get guys. But he did compliment my outfit. It was a lil awkward between us in person I think, but on the phone we are great. I guess we just need practice.
I greeted my friend and Aunt flow so we went back to home base. Afterward we made our way to Benjy's in the afternoon to play Tabboo, where the woman Kicked Ass!
Then it was off to party... Little did I know Marylou would lose steam and I would not be having the fun I had planned or wanted...
We had lunch the next day at Arielle and Dov's, it was nice and fun. Then Marylou and I split, I went to Benjy's (again) and she went to Sara.
I had a volleyball game, so I left ASAP and never really got to say goodbye, but I left her a voicemail.
We lost, but I had fun as usual.
Adam called me to talk (and tell me I looked cute, hence my not understanding men) and I ended spilling to him about the BC. He thinks I should tell him everything. I don't know how good of an idea that is. But we have plans to watch TV tom night. I think I am going to play it by ear.

I am also finally going to the Dr. Tomorrow for my knee.. I hope I can still run on Sunday.

Yeah, I am running a 5 mile race in Central Park on Sunday to get in shape for the marathon of 2007 with Cara from the Gym. If you run 9 races with road runners you get and automatic entry to the marathon. So I am starting now. Wish me luck.

I must finish unpacking and thinking. Speak to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home