Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another D

My B.C. has re-united with a D from a while back of his. Now before Bad D there was Good D, Ray's roomie. And prior to her, no D's in my life, so I don't know where this karma is coming from. I have not encountered any other D's in my life that they should be swarming around me in this way... Maybe it's sign.

While speaking of signs. I had a dream about frogs last night. A lot of them, all over. I felt like I was in a plague. And tuna fish from a can. Weird. I wonder what that means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home