Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I wish my punch was spiked with peach

7:00 am wakeup
7:15 eat breakfast
7:30 Gym
8:00 Trainer Bobby. I got a trainer. There was a sale, and I like working out with a trainer. Bobby is great, he's nice and he always works me for more than an hour. I like to get a bargain for my $. The only thing is, he talks. When it's early, and I am sweaty and lifting or pushing weights or in some other weird position, I don't want to talk. But I feel bad. So I make small talk and chit chat. Problem is, I don't remember what we talk about and then I feel stupid. Maybe if I breathe loudly he won't talk as much?

My GAP card bill was late so I was going to pay it as soon as I got home from the gym. To my surprise, I had a $0 balance. Not sure how that happened but I am not complaining.

I had the pleasure of going food shopping with my Mom and Gaga. Always an adventure. Especially since we have and SUV and Gaga is 4"11 with a bad hip and walks with a cane.

Then my brother sent me on a unique errand. I had to buy a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue. Yeah you read that right. It took me a while to find. But on my quest I learned they make a 200ml version and it sells for $52.99 at the liquor store by me, and Absolut now makes peach vodka. Cant wait to try it. I wonder if you mix it with the vanilla vodka it tastes like a peachcicle?

Then it was off to Volleyball. My team name is Spiked Punch. This was going to be my first time playing with them. Last week I didn't go and we had to forfeit for lack of people. You need min 4 people to play and 6 pple max on the court at a time. Our Roster has 8. Which is great because it means more playing time, but it's hard to get 4 people. I get there and Char and Kelvin are there. We are waiting for Helen, Emily and Cindy. Gabriel and Alyssa aren't coming.
We know Cindy is going to be late. The game is scheduled for 7:45. At 7:48 the ref blows his whistle and declares the first set a forfeit but will give us 5 min for Cindy to come. We are livid.
Turns out the ref thought it was a 7:30 start. We don't want to argue because we don't want the ref to hate us for 2 more sets. All of a sudden Helen and Emily come. Which is great because now we can play. We have no time to talk as a team or regroup. So were stressed and annoyed. After the first point Cindy comes. She is really good. But since we have never played together we weren't up to par.
We lose the first game badly. I think it was 15-1.
The next two games don't go any better. Although we did get 7 in the last game.
After the games we play around and we are not bad. I cant wait for the next game.
It just bugs me that the people were late.

I have several new black and blue marks from the games. I spent much time on the floor. I think its because I am closer to the ground or quick on my feet. Anyway it was fun even though we lost.

I decided to call Date Boy and just say hi. Even though I am not a big phone person I don't like speaking to a guy just to make our next date. I had to leave him a voice mail. I wonder if he calls back. We are due to go out Sat night....

Daniel sent out his evite for the 2nd annual pride party. I RSVP maybe because I am not sure i have enough of the pride or friends. It's next Tuesday night, so come back then for details if I go. Last year it wasn't bad, actually it was really crowded. I hope it doesn't rain.

My job hunt is not going well as I am still un-emlpoyed. I hate when people ask me that question and I don't even know how to answer it anymore. A.A. asked me about it tonight online and I snapped as much as I could via IM. I feel bad. I hope he forgives me before the holiday. I also need to remind him to tell me the story of AS not sure what it means or has to do with. Should be interesting.

11:00pm- Date boy just called me... Stay tuned for more.

Gmar V'chatima Tova, Have an easy and meaningful fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home