Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

This happens once a year

Yes today was my highlight/haircut day. I Loath these types of beauty things so I go once a year, to my stylist dismay. It takes 4 hours out of my day. I have to get them both over with in the same day so coordinating the people takes time. I made this appointment 6 weeks ago.
I am really happy with my color, the cut wasn't anything special, but I wasn't in the mood for something dramatic. Last November I really wanted short, I got it and was so happy. Now I just needed something so my hair didn't look dead. I like.

I have an unfortunate side effect from the raccoon gym incident. I am sore. And not just regular sore, I am used to that. This was debilitating I can't move sore. It's weird. I think I pulled my lower abs and other muscles I have NEVER used. I had to cancel my trainer session for tomorrow morning and he told me to stretch. If I could figure out to stretch the things that hurt I would! I took advil and hoped for the best. Fasting today probably didn't help. I hope I can sleep through the night I have a meeting tomorrow and I want to be fresh...

PM has this friend Josh (I know too many) who just moved to NY from L.A., he has a band that he manages and they are playing this Saturday night. I am sure it will be a great time, come if you can, for info click: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=89892

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home