Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Prideless

Yes, I do not have the pride. I didn't make it to Daniel's pride party on Tuesday night. Since I know he reads this I would like to offer a public apology, I really wanted to come hang and drink with people I have known since first grade, but when came down to getting ready and leaving and walking all the way there I just wasn't up to it. Maybe next year I will have someone to go with and push me..

Anyway it turns out I had an interesting dream that night, which should not be repeated. But long story short, it is not a good dream. My dream interpretation book that Nacho made me get at one SOY sale, says it means either sisters or daughters will die. Since I have neither I am not that worried, but my uncle made me say some stuff, and I am going to fast tomorrow and say Tehillim and not go anywhere alone till I break my fast. Pretty freaky no?

My other bean counter, Adam has been making steady appearances on my call list, which is interesting... Nacho doesn't think it's a friendship, she said, " It seems like consulting" I am not really sure what she meant, so I hope she comments and explains it to us all.
I plan on detailing it for you all tomorrow.

Wish me luck. And now I say this with all sincerity in the world, SWEET DREAMS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home