Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

No time for a job....

It's amazing how full my day is even though I am unemployed. As the BC says, " If you had a job, I am not sure you would even have time for it, you do more than I do during the day, and I have a job."

I started my day with the gym of course. I didn't run to the gym but I did the elliptical while there and then met with Bobby D for some training.

Came home, showered dressed checked the email.

Ran some errands for the Mom. Butcher, Bakery, Supermarket and back to the butcher bc she cant remember to tell me everything at once...
Its not all her, we had a hard day the cleaning lady who took over for the one who got hit by a car went back to Romania, I think its a sign from g-d. But if you know of any cleaning ladies we could really use one. Twice a week, preferably Mon and Thursday, and we are pretty clean, we just need help.

Then I had to run to the other part of the Island and pick up a prize for the raffle. I also tried to get a car charger for my cell phone but the store was closed. It was weird.

My cousin had a baby. So we went o go visit her in the hospital. He's really cute. And her #2. They may give him the same name as Tree Boy! How can I have that name in my family on someone so nice, and cute and innocent? And of course I now have baby envy. I want a baby. I am already working on the getting fat part...

This visit prompted what is probably the best question I ever been asked ever from the BC, "So do you have more family members or more pairs of shoes?"
I still have no answer for him, its a very tricky question.

After the hospital it was off to Queens to pick up more auction prizes and then to the office to work on the auction stuff.

Then I ran to the city, to pick up more prizes and play volleyball.
We had one great set, even though we still lost all three we really gave them a run for their money. The final score was 15-13. They were in 1st place undefeated and we have yet to win a game, so I think we made them a little nervous.
I also play very special, because I managed to get a black and blue mark on my knee, even with knee pads. Which reminds me, my MRI results are not ready yet. The way I check is I call this phone tree system and put in my ID# and they tell me if its normal or if I need to make a follow up appointment. This is seriously the most high tech Dr. I have ever been too. But I still am not doing surgery!

I will keep you updated on the MRI situation....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home