Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Every Guys Dream?

I am pretty sure a friend of mine had the type of evening that only occurs in movies, or the male mind. He had the Best night ever for a man.
He was hanging out, having din with a female pal of his. Nothing major, nothing new. Then from what I understand (his words were not so easy to decipher) she started having "the talk" with him. You know the we've been friends for so long, why can't we be more one?
The check comes, and SHE pays for the food. So, so far, he has a girl ask him out, and pay for din. Can it get better? Well according to him yes. I hate to speak like this and sound crass, but I am quoting verbatim, "I got action" I did not ask details because I could not live with the visual effect, but I assume some of you guys will be able to decipher the male code.

Now this does sound a little too good to be true? Sure, but he assures me it is a true story.

Even if it is fictional it makes for some good blogging.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The story sounds like it could be true, but it all really depends on how often this guy says "I got action".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home