Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Adventures of Superman

Last night while I was eating a quick din with my BC (I didn't even finish my salad!) and then shteiging with Nacho as per the Monday night ritual, and discussing world peace and watching football with My BC, Superman was playing his own version of football.

Indiana won, but I am not sure he can tell me anymore about that game ;-) It seems after a hard day of work, he managed to get the girl to come to his house, go out to din and come back to his place to "watch the game" . Why he went to sleep at 1:30 when the game was over at 12:00 seems to be left to my imagination which is great, because I do not need those details.

I keep telling him he has a way with the females and should write a book or do a seminar. It defies any laws of nature I have encountered, but then again my dating life/history could be made into a lifetime movie or a sitcom...

BC and I had an interesting convo re: gay marriage and children from broken homes. The last time I had such a debate with a male was with Chicago Boy.

CHICAGO BOY, THE STORY
My friend DD got married and there were 2 single guys. I went out with both of them. One of them was in med school, in Chicago. We spoke on the phone for 7 Chicago weeks at which point I decided we needed to meet. So I flew to Chicago for a long weekend. It was the longest weekend of my life! We did like 9 dates in 4 days. It was awkward. Needless to say we fought like cats and dogs. One major topic was Gay marriage. We were fighting on a street corner at night so loudly a man came up to me to make sure I was ok and not in need of assistance.

So I was in no mood to re-hash that last night with the BC, I mean I need to keep this alive, were going skiing in a month! Besides he's a republican (as is Adam, and I suspect Nancy, part of my theory) and I am bleeding heart as he likes to call me. So it would not end well.

On that note, I must go vote and I hope you do/did the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home