Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Things not to say to women [from men]

It seems I have knack with the men... so I decided to share my wisdom with you.
Below is a list of things men have actually said to me in the past (yes I am special) and that which should probably never be repeated...

"Its ok I like big girls"
"Wow, you have hairy arms"
"You're my buddy"
"My mom doesn't do it that way"

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously these are things I would never say .

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Other random things said to either myself or people i know...

"You look like the shabbos robe type."

"You have great legs, what happened to the rest of your body?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home