Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What a day

So by now you have all read Nacho's post. Let me know what you think and how you feel. I am thinking of making all her posts a different color, maybe green (its her favorite, she has a thing for frogs) so as to differentiate. What do you think?

Ok, so I guess I will do the band-aid method and just get it over with, NJ posted last night (bastards), which was early, but like the neurotic person I am, I check every 5 min. Yes, I failed the NJ bar. And although I would have liked to have passed, I am not that upset:
a) Its NJ (no offence Marc) and we know how I feel about that state
b) they have the most annoying CLE credits
c) I don't want to practice there anyway.

The bar is two parts, a Multistate day which is 200 multiple choice and each state has their own essay day. Now NJ rates MBE (Multistate) as 50% and their essays as 50%. If I failed NJ bc I fudged up the NJ essays (which I did) that's cool. However if I failed bc of the MS then I am screwed for NY.
See NY weighs MBE as 40% and NY essay day as 60%. So in theory I can still pass NY. Shan says she knows someone who failed NJ and passed NY. But whatever it is, it is. As the BC* tells me over and over, I must relax, and maybe eventually, before I die I will learn to relax.

*BC may be having a name change, stay tuned for more info. He is meeting Other D tonight for Din and depending on how it goes, we may have some news!

Other randomness that happened to me today:
Date Boy called me. At like 11:15 am on a Wednesday. How random? Anyway I let it go to voice mail. It has been a month, and I have so moved on to bigger and better. I was curious as to what the voice mail said. Of course it was unremarkable. Just a general hey, long time, just saying hi, call me. Um, Ya right!. I am so not calling him. Even if I wasn't seeing anyone now and I was single I wouldn't call him back. He should call again if he is serious, which is not. I think his actions are totally uncool. I will not stoop that low. But according to his aunt, my old neighbor, he is that kind of laid back chilled type. Its probably my not being able to relax that wont let me call him back. So many things I have to work on... When will find the time? Oh yeah all I have is time, I am unemployed! [PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIND ME A JOB!]

More Superman Adventures?
Superman has been laying it low the past few days. Apparently he has secretly been seeing his "friend". Still amazing. They have yet to actually go out. They hang out by his place a lot. He manages to get her to come over all the time. She has to get dressed and go out and he stays in his comfy home clothes. Really I'm beginning to be envious, but not really bc he is a guy, and I am happy being me [better shoes :-)] He is trying to figure out other things for them to do, but its hard with his work schedule and how they live in different places. I have faith in him. If he wants it to succeed it will, and if not, hey its fun for me to write about...

As Sheila says, 21 hrs to go and counting.. Pray and wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home