Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The day after

The auction was last night.
It's over, and my feet hurt. But do I have stories for you!

Last year, during my third year of law school, there was a Jewish American Idol contestant. Now Sheila is obsessed with American Idol and most reality shows. So she pulls up a pic of the person during class (hey we were 3L's!) and is like, "do you know her?" Of course I respond "No". She is speechless, she really thought we all knew each other. Like some big Jew frat.
Well she would have had a field day last night! Here is the deal:

Adam came to the auction with his new GF. He comes over and says, "You know her" I look over, and I have no idea who she is. He's like, "No you do" still not recalling, I ask for the story fearing I did meet her and now I am getting old like my mom. Are you sitting? Turns out GF is BESTIES with Bad D! And Adam spent the whole weekend hanging out with Shippy and Bad D! It took Adam a while to connect the dots, but man is it a small world or not? And the best part, is the only reason I ever met Adam is because the year before at the auction Shippy and I were of course in a fight for a reason I still do not know, and he didn't show. So I chatted him up... Nice!

I must give props to my friends who came to support me from near and far I really appreciate it, so thanks, Josh sh and Sig, Marc, AA, Ray, Sheyron, BC, Other D, Farzin and woman, Shan and Michael, and Marylou. It makes me so happy to have such great friends. [yes yes, Brooklyn I owe you!]

Also Nacho, was a life saver! She only got her walkie talkie at the end of the night but, she was indispensable to me! You are the bestest friend ever and we are totally spending every pre-auction together!

Now to the winnings. Turns out Nacho didn't win, but she must have transferred her Karma to me cause me and the BC won! I won a bunch of board games and he got some XM satellite radio thing he wanted. You too can be a winner, but remember you have to be in it to win it, so next year!

My parents came too, so I have to thank them, because they are totally not into this and it was in Brooklyn! Plus my mom made some interesting observations.

Other D (who is going to be my roommate skiing) came and she was following BC around as my mom said, " Like a little blonde puppy dog up his ass". She also noticed that women were apparently throwing themselves at guys, and I was too busy to notice.
I was busy, but I made an effort to chat my friends up and hag out. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to really hang, but trust me I got much better!

Today's Agenda:
Marlyou's sis got engaged! She's going to be an Aunt!!! So I have that party to attend. Nacho has a date, so we be doing pre-date and post date and in between I hang with the BC and watch football with a side of GA and maybe din? (hint hint)

I shall have more to report later on in the day, but until then..
Go Giants and Panthers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home