Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Long Day

In case you were in doubt that an unemployed could have a significantly long day here is a quick rundown:

5:30 am- wake up
6:50 Leave for cousins Bris
9:30 am (I hope) come home, change etc.....
10:30 am first trip to the office
12:00 pm First schelp to Brooklyn
12:45pm find parking in Brooklyn and pick up prizes
2:30pm Back to office, drop of prizes, work a little.
5:00 pm ish? Go home, to pack for the weekend and get gifts for Dori, my Aunt and Nacho.
8:00pm Meet random CraigsList people in Starbucks to sell my bon jovi tickets.
10:00pm Back to office to Load Van
NOV 11TH
12:00am Brooklyn to start decorating hall
5:00 am I hope home in bed sleeping a little
2:00 Manicure
3:00 On my way to woodmere for the weekend. Hopefully not dead.

I think I am starting the LB diet today of coffee and lollipops, so I should be extremely hyper and have a headache all day, Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home