Filling my day and emptying my head

Read my thoughts, and about my day(s). I make no guarantees, but I may have interesting things to share or I may bore you to tears. Its a gamble :-) Sit back and Enjoy, I hope. Comments welcome and appreciated.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Testy

The NJ bar results come out This wed at 9 am and NY on Thursday at 9am so I not in the best of moods this week.
I definitely failed NJ (I had a HUGE hotel mishap the night before, and it was day 3 of testing so I just wanted to get out). I have a fighting chance with NY but Sheila, my study budy thinks she failed NY (she is already admitted in CT) and since she was so much smarter than me when we studied and did better on test throughout school, if she fails I am sunk.
So I am sorry if I snap at you this week, but realize I am dealing with disappointment.

Its ok, I am going to take CT no mater what in Feb, because Sheila wants us to start our own practice.. Let's hope 3rd times a charm...

Pray and wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont worry, be happy :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home